Connect with us

Featured

Drone strike on Saudi military parade is the first one, but many more to follow

Published

on

SANA’A – Sheikh Ahmed Hamoud Jarib, governor of Lahj province, has confirmed on Thursday evening that the aerial operation carried out by the Air Force against the coalition’s militants and their commanders at Al Anad military base, will not be the last.

“The operation is the first and comes as the launching of military operations that will target all the groups of foreign forces which have taken control over territory of the south from Lahj to Mahrah provinces,” Sheikh Ahmed Hamoud Jourib told Al-Araby website.

“It is not that far for such an attack to reach the Saudi- Emirati enemy forces in Socotra island,” he added, warning the invaders.

According to Al-Araby, the operation came on the basis of accurate intelligence, and it was carried out by the army’s Qasif-2K drone, which entered service on Thursday.

Governor Jarib said the operation coincided with the anniversary of the martyrs of the south who have defended their homeland against the Saudi-Emirati invading coalition, and as a fulfilment of their shedded blood, including martyred President of Yemen, Saleh al-Sammad.

In conclusion, Sheikh Ahmed Hamoud Jarib added that there were reports of shots fired at some pro-Hadi southern leaders at the ceremony, shot from a silencer pistol during the parade that was hit by the Yemeni drone strike.

This could point to an already planned assassination by UAE-backed southern Yemeni separatist forces against officers loyal to the Saudi-backed Hadi regime.

Sheikh Ahmed Hamoud Jarib is the officially designated Governor of Lahj, loyal to the National Salvation Government. The Saudi-backed governor of Lahj, Ahmed Abdallah al-Turki, who was present at the Saudi parade, was reportedly wounded by the drone strike.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Featured

Yemeni army forces attack Saudi military positions in Najran (Video)

Published

on

NAJRAN – Military media of the Yemeni army on Tuesday released video footage shows the army forces launching an overnight attack on Saudi military positions in Najran region.

The video showed the army forces attacking the Saudi-hired mercenaries’ positions in west of Reshahah area.

Continue Reading

Featured

Yemen has met all concessions of prisoner exchange agreement

Published

on

SANA’A -Abdul Qadir al-Mortada, Chairman of the National Committee for Prisoners ‘ Affairs has confirmed that the national delegation has made all the concessions for the full implementation of the prisoner exchange agreement concluded in Sweden.

“We did not mind the implementation of a prisoner exchange agreement, but the other party is not ready for the implementation, and the United Nations knows it,” Murtada told reporters on Tuesday.

“We had hoped that the United Nations would be more transparent than we heard yesterday,” he added.

Last month, the National Committee for Prisoners’ Affairs presented an initiative that included an initial exchange in which a minimum of 1,000 prisoners from both sides are to be released on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan, but the Saudi-led party ignored the initiative.

Continue Reading

Featured

Abdul Salam: Some humanitarian organisations are working with the invaders

Published

on

SANA’A -The official spokesman for Ansurallah, Mohammed Abdel Salam, has accused international humanitarian organisations of working with foreign intelligence agencies for the benefit of the coalition countries.

He asserted that some of these organisations are being exposed all over Yemen.

Abdul Salam furthermore demanded that they prove their humanitarian motivation and adhered to “humanitarian works away from political, security and intelligence abuse”.

“Organizations and agencies working with international intelligence agencies are selling information, data and coordinates to the countries of aggression under the pretext of humanitarian action,” Abdel Salam said in a statement issued on Tuesday night.

“The Yemeni people are fully aware of the tricks of the suspicious organizations and no longer can be deceived by the crocodile tears and pretentions of being humane. These organisations have to realize that.”

“If you are keen to address the humanitarian situation, you have to accuse the one who imposes the blockade and cause this tragedy.”

“The alleged assistance of these organizations has not and will not cover the needs of nearly 30 million Yemeni people for food, medicine, essential and basic necessities,” he added.

“Your assistance, which you describe as humanity,is deprived of its true meaning of humanity if you employ intelligence, espionage and political manipulation.”

However, Mohamed Abdel Salam also said in return that he will welcome any impartial humanitarian action.

“We bless any impartial humanitarian work away from political abuse, security recruitment and the collection of information and data for the benefit of the countries of aggression,” he said.

Abdul Salam stressed in this context that the supporting of the coalition war and the provision of aid cannot came together.

“Those who provide weapons to the countries of aggression and cover their crimes are not qualified to offer humanitarian assistance and if they do so, they do it for inhumane purposes,” he said.

Continue Reading

Top stories